Butter - 100gms
All purpose flour - 100gms
Sugar - 100gms
Eggs - 2nos
Orange juice - 1/4cup
Baking powder - 3gms
Vanilla essence - 1tsp
- Preheat the oven at 180c.
- Grease and dust the baking tray.
- Take unsalted butter in a bowl. Beat it to make it soft.
- Add powdered sugar and beat for 10 mins.
- Beat eggs in another bowl. until they turn light and fluffy.
- Add eggs to sugar mixture.
- Add flour slowly to this mixture.
- Fold in vanilla essence and orange juice.
- Pour the above in baking tray.
- Bake for 20 mins at 180c or till tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- When done. cool it for 10 mins.